Registered Company Name: OCC Oven Cleaning Co
The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by OCC Oven Cleaning, and while we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk. In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of OCC Oven Cleaning Co. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them. Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, OCC Oven Cleaning Co takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
Here at OCC Oven Cleaning Co, we respect your privacy and aim to give you full transparency on how we collect, use and share your personal information. Your privacy is of the up-most importance to us and we’re committed to ensuring we do everything possible to protect your personal data.
- Information we collect and how we use it
- Non-personal information we collect
- Your rights
- Confidentiality and security
- Accessing your personal data
- Contact information
What is personal data?
Personal data is information that relates to an identifiable person who could be identified as an individual based on the information provided such as name or email address. Personal data is regulated by the Data Protection Act. The EU-wide General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), brought into law on 25 May 2018.
What information do we collect from you?
Online enquiry forms
We use online contact forms for on-site enquiries. If you make an enquiry, we’ll collect the following:
- Full name – so we know what to call you.
- Telephone number – so we can get in touch with you directly.
- Email address – so we can reach you if we can’t get hold of you on the telephone.
- Message – this allows us to understand why you’re getting in touch so the right person can contact you regarding your enquiry.
Other information we may collect
From time to time, we may also collect the following information through forms on the site, whether we’re running promotions, recruitment campaigns or customer surveys:
- Visits to our website
- Enquiry information
- Information for recruitment purposes
- Information you provide in online surveys or feedback
How do we use your personal data?
Depending on the reason that we collected your personal data, we may use your information in the following ways:
- To respond to an enquiry you made about a service
- To respond to an enquiry you made about us
- To carry out an agreement within a contract
- To improve our customer experience
- Conduct or analyse market research to help improve future experiences
- Asses the performance of our site
- Notify you about relevant changes or important information
- Check the accuracy of information that we hold for you
- Assess your experience with us
- Marketing (if opted-in to marketing activity)
We have a tool called Google Analytics installed on our site so that we can monitor performance which allows us to make continuous improvements. This helps us to ensure our customers receive the best experience possible. We use this tool to gather non-personal statistical data such as the following:
- Device type
- Browsing activity
This information can’t be tracked back to you. For more information on how Google Analytics possesses this information, visit www.google.com/analytics.
Under the current General Data Protection Regulation, you have the following rights:
- Right of access – you have the right to request a copy of the data that we hold about you.
- Right of rectification – you have a right to correct data that we hold about you that is inaccurate.
- Right to be forgotten – you have the right to ask for the data we hold about you to be erased from our records.
- Right to restriction of processing – you have the right to ask for us to restrict the way we process your data.
- Right of portability – you have the right to have the data we hold about you transferred to another organisation.
- Right to object – you have the right to object to our processing your data where we are relying on a legitimate interest in order to process it.
- Right to withdraw your consent – you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time.
If you’d like to exercise any of the rights above, get in touch via phone, email or post. Please note, there may be some exemptions to these rights.
Confidentiality and security
Confidentiality of your personal data is of the upmost importance to us. We’re committed to protecting the information you’ve provided and we fully comply with Data Protection Legislation.
We have a number of organisational processes in place and technical security measures in place to help us keep your data safe. We will hold your personal data for as long as necessary, depending on why it was collected and in accordance with applicable UK laws.
Please note, the transmission of information via the internet cannot be completely guaranteed as completely secure. To make sure we do all we can to keep your data secure, we have several procedures and security features that help to minimise the risk of data breaches or unauthorised access.
Disclosure of your personal data
In some circumstances, we may have to disclose your personal data with a carefully selected third-party so that they can provide a service that you’ve request on our behalf. Any third-parties that we use are carefully selected and must adhere to our vigorous data security standards.
We may also disclose your personal data if we believe it is required by law, regulation or other government authority to protect the rights of OCC Oven Cleaning Co or the public. We may also co-operate with law enforcement agencies in official investigations if necessary or requested.
Accessing your personal data
You may request to access your data, and in some instances, can request for it to be transferred via email. In some instances, you may send us personal information over email. Email is not a secure method of information transmission, and we ask that you understand the risks involved in doing so.
You can also request the correction of any mistakes or to update any information that we hold about you so that our records are accurate.
You also have the right to request that we delete your data from our records, however, we may require to hold a minimal amount to allow us to suppress any communications in the future.
If you’d like to make a request to access your personal data or request that we delete your data from our system, please contact us via phone, email or post.
What are cookies?
A cookie is a small file of letters and numbers that is downloaded onto your computer when you visit a website. Cookies are used by many websites and can do several things, e.g. remembering your preferences and counting the number of people looking at a website.
Cookies do not provide us with access to your computer or any information about you, other than that which you choose to share with us. To find out more about cookies, and how to control them, visit www.allaboutcookies.org.
We aim to provide the best digital service to you whilst at the same time fully protecting your privacy. If you don’t wish to enable cookies, it means that your experience of using our site may be impaired – as some of the cookies that we use help us to identify and resolve errors. What’s more is that some cookies allow us to determine relevant products or information to show you when you’re browsing, helping you to find information you’re after, quicker.